Once our current inventory of Jacquard inks are sold, we will no longer be carrying this brand of screen printing ink.
Jacquard Professional Screen Printing Inks are ideal to use with EZScreen Standard and HiDef Stencils. Jacquard inks have good body and screen beautifully with excellent resolution. With a slightly stiff hand they are especially well suited to commercial applications. These inks were designed for and are permanent on most surfaces (excluding glass).
OPEN TIME - These inks break new ground with a greatly extended open time. This gives you the flexibility to work with more colors without the ink drying in the screens.
Permanence - Archival & light-fast, these inks are permanent on most non-porous surfaces including: fabric, paper, plastic, vinyl, leather, metal, & more! Fabrics must be heat-set for permanence and durability. Once set, the inks are fully washable and dry-cleanable on all natural & synthetic fabrics.
Water-based - No smelly solvents and cleanup is easy with just soap & water.
16 ounce only available in black & white
- Extended open time unmatched by other inks
- Permanent on most surfaces including: Fabric, Paper, Metal, Plastic, Vinyl, Leather, & More!
- Archival & light-fast
- Washable and dry-cleanable on natural and synthetic fabrics
- Does not wrinkle paper when screening art prints
- Water-based so cleanup is easy with soap & water